Unfortunately, due to COVID-19, we are not able to export from Japan to Australia.
To import a dog into Australia, it is necessary to satisfy the following 3 conditions:
1. Have been born and continuously resident since birth in Australia, or a rabies-free country, or have been bred in Japan for at least 6 months before the export.
2. Must not exceed 30 days of pregnancy.
3. Must have cleared the quarantine restrictions at the time of export.
① Installation of microchip.
② Obtaining Permit (apply for registration through the system of the authorities called BICON).
* Approximately one month from application to permission.
* BICON → Abbreviation for Australian Biosecurity Import Conditions.
③ Reservation for animal quarantine station (Japan and Melbourne) * Mooring is available for 10 days in Melbourne.
④ Vaccination (containing distemper, infectious hepatitis, parvovirus, parainfluenza, leptspira) * Rabies vaccine recommended.
⑤ Blood sampling (2 times in total).
⑥ External anthelmintic drug administration (1 time in total), internal anthelmintic drug administration (2 times in total).
⑦ Health certificate (clinical examination) by a veterinarian.
All complicated import procedures from Japan to Australia are carried out by JP-Pets’ professional team.
You don’t need to worry about anything. We will inform you step by step so that you can understand the whole import process in detail. JP-Pets will regularly send you pictures and the health status of the dog that you are waiting for.
Contact us now for more details and get ready for your next friend!
- 21/01/2022France Import Regulations
- 21/01/2022Vietnam Import Regulations
- 21/01/2022Malaysia Import Regulations
- 21/01/2022Macao Import Regulations
- 21/01/2022Thailand Import Regulations
- 21/01/2022Korea Import Regulations
- 21/01/2022Indonesia Import Regulations
- 21/01/2022United Kingdom Import Regulations
- 21/01/2022Taiwan Import Regulations
- 21/01/2022Singapore Import Regulations